08 Jan [S1 E1] What to Expect in Digital Communications in 2018
To stay ahead of the game in digital media, you have to be informed about what technological and best practice trends are developing. You can only prepare for what you know.
In the first ever episode of the Digital Download podcast, I talk to leading PR blogger and author of Spin Sucks and Marketing in the Round Gini Dietrich about what communications professionals need to get to grips with over the next 12 months.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why you have to start paying attention to artificial intelligence NOW
- How AI will affect your job role in the next 12 months
- How to explain the use of messaging robots to your boss or clients
- How to incorporate messaging into your communications strategy
- Why voice recognition is shaking up the world of content marketing
- How Google Home and Alexa will force you to change the way you create content
- Why there is a monopoly developing in social media and what you need to know about it
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts I Android Podcast Apps I Email I RSS
Useful Links from Today’s Show
- Albert: artificial intelligence marketing
- Facebook Messenger hits 100,000 bots on Venturebeat
- How Voice Search Will Change The Future Of SEO on Forbes
- CIPR welcomes AMEC initiative and pledges AVE ban
- This Is the Data Snapchat Doesn’t Want You to See on The Daily Beast
- The Spin Sucks 30-Day Communications Challenge
What to do Next
If you enjoyed today’s show, please email it to a friend and/or share it on your favourite social media channels. You might also want to check out Digital Download Membership, which is like having an army of expert mentors to turn to who keep you updated with the latest digital and social media developments and provide feedback and opinions on your ideas.
And finally, it would also be very awesome and hugely appreciated if you’d be able to take a couple of minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, as this helps others discover Digital Download.
Thanks for listening!